Your heater is one of your most valued possessions in the winter time. Jupiter Air Conditioning and Heating technicians are experts in residential furnace and heating installation. With over 15 years of experience, trust HVAC Jupiter heating installation company for your heating project. No matter what size your job is, HVAC Jupiter has the equipment and experienced heating installation technicians to make sure that your job gets done right the first time – guaranteed.
We can install new as well as replace existing furnaces of most brands and models. All our furnace installations are covered by warrantee. Call us today and we will provide you with a free consultation.
Let our heating experts help you to decrease your heating costs and choose the right furnace product. During the years of experience, many satisfied customers in Los Angeles and affordable prices of our services are your assurance that we can help you and can solve your problems.
Our vehicle are stocked with parts, which will minimize the time it will take to restore comfort in your home. Our expert will evaluate your furnace, determine it’s age, inform you if your unit is still under manufacturer’s warranty and present you with a written estimate for repairs. Also he will answer your questions, tohelp you in making a right decision connected with your heating system.
– Our Technicians
Our technicians are EPA certified, experienced, professional, honest, uniformed, Worker’s Compensation insured and are a pleasure to work with.
Commercial HVAC Installation
Our HVAC installation specialists have the training, certification and expertise to get the job done right the first time. We will help you to save energy and money while keeping your area cool by calculating the optimum BTUs for your air conditioning needs.
Our highly-skilled expertsare familiar with the permitting process and commercial work zone protocol. We strictly adhere to all regulations and guidelines for the safe, professional installation of your cooling system. We provide complete installation services including system cost analysis and complete custom HVAC system design.
Commercial HVAC installation starts with choosing the commercial HVAC system that will best serve your air conditioning and heating needs. The following list includes information about some of the pros and cons of the most popular HVAC units:
Heat Pump Package Unit
The HVAC components, including the evaporator coil, the condenser and the compressor, are all housed in one cabinet. The unit is installed on the roof. The interior duct work is connected to the exterior unit through the roof.
– Heating and a/c can be provided by one unit, andthere is no need for an indoor furnace.
– There’s no need to run a gas line.
– It’s ideal for small commercial buildings that have limited interior space.
– The heating capacity is limited.
– Outdoor exposure provides the opportunity for deterioration by the weather.
Gas/Electric Package Unit
– Air conditioning and commercial heating from one HVAC unit.
– Optimal energy efficiency. It will econom energy uses
– There’s no need for a separate furnace.
– Duct work connects through the roof
– No issues with operational noise.
– Everything is located outdoors. If it’s installed on the rooftop,then itwill be difficult to check out a problem during bad weather or at night.
– Gas line/supply is required.
Heat Pump Split System
There are 3 primary components:
– The compressor and the condenser will be located in outdoor cabinet.
– An indoor cabinet houses the evaporator coil
– The evaporator coil is located in indoor cabinet.
– An air handler, frequently combined with the furnace or the heat pump, that sends the conditioned air through the duct work.
– Design flexibility: split systems can use directional (up/down/horizontal) flow.
– Higher installation costs
Heat Pump Mini Split Ductless Unit
This system is consists of one interior and one exterior unit that are connected with an opening in the wall. Individual line sets or refrigerant pipes are plumbed between the units.
– Its economical, also operation is quiet.Ideal choice for retrofitting and room additions.
– From one to four indoor units are served by one condenser. Highly economical because all indoor units can be used as needed and independent of each other.
– Design flexibility as the interior units can be completely concealed in ceiling installations or they can be installed on a wall.
– Installation can be higher, although there are lower operating costs and any energy-saver rebate programs.
– If installing on an interior wall, a condensate pump is required to drain the excess condensate to the outside.
Save time, money and HVAC installation confusion.
Econom your time and money. Call us now and let our experts to find the best solution for your needs.